Title: Senior Digital Designer, Merchandising Experience, Marketing Materials Team
ShiftType: United States
Vistaprint is seeking a talented, hardworking, and collaborative e-commerce designer to join our global Marketing Materials Product team! As a member of our Site Merchandising team, you’ll help our customers find and design the products they need to look and feel professional, prepared, and plugged in. Working with our in-house photography team, you’ll concept photography needs to help enhance and optimize category and product pages, while working within the existing framework test into best layout options to enhance site performance, create compelling image compositions, support new product launches as needed, and more. You’ll be part of a cross-functional group that reviews data to inform optimizations and test on a regular basis – with the goal of the best possible website experience. The designs you create will help inspire and delight Vistaprint customers.
What You Will Do:
- Concept, design and produce creative assets for our Marketing Materials line of products on our main site and landing pages.
- Think strategically to help inform areas of opportunity within the product category to help improve the customer experience.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team including a copywriters, strategists, and marketers in a sprint format.
- Concept photography directions to best explain our product attributes, outlining photography briefs and collaborating with the photography team
- Collaborate with copywriters to make sure visuals and copy work together.
- Ensure high quality standards of design, typography, and brand consistency.
- Execute on various production and post-production tasks with phenomenal attention to detail.
- Incorporate creative direction and feedback into your work.
- Make “customer obsession” the cornerstone of all you do.
- 5+ years of relevant design experience.
- BA/BS degree in Design or related field.
- Strong typographical and technical design skills and clear understanding of hierarchy/composition/layout and brand adherence are required.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with the Adobe creative suite with a focus on Photoshop and Illustrator, Figma, and other emerging design tools.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and changing priorities.
- Strong technical capabilities with the ability to quickly learn and navigate new platforms and technologies.