Virsys12, is setting a new standard in healthcare professional services with Salesforce as a consulting partner (SI) and Appexchange partner (ISV). We are looking for a Sr. Developer as we continue our rapid growth in the Healthcare industry with solutions for healthcare payers and providers for provider lifecycle management and patient engagement and digital front door with Salesforce and V12 applications.
Virsys12 is focused on transforming the business of healthcare with software applications and professional services for the implementation of Salesforce. Virsys12 is a dynamic, award-winning Salesforce Gold consulting partner with a client base that is nationwide. While we’ve received numerous awards for our healthcare industry innovation, it is our people, our culture, and our leaders that make Virsys12 such a great place to work!
At Virsys12, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and stay to do their best work! We are collaborators and innovators. We are motivated by passion, collaboration, integrity, and transformation. Our team is driven by a purpose to help others succeed, a mission to be healthcare’s number one consulting partner for technology, and a laser-sharp vision to empower our clients by providing the right technology for the growing complexity of the business of healthcare.
We seek an individual who possesses an outstanding record of professional Salesforce software development work within an innovative, complex and fast-paced environment. You will be a member of our V12 software development team and will work with the project teams to design core capabilities within Salesforce and the V12 application suite for our clients. You will bring considerable Salesforce technical demonstration and potential implementation expertise to deliver effective support to the client. You will also be involved with strategic projects with the software development team. The candidate must be Salesforce certified. Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate would ideally be working as a developer or senior developer in a consulting organization with Solution/Technical Salesforce.com architecture experience and knowledge of Appexchange packaging and technical requirements. Experience in healthcare is preferred. The candidate will be an analytical, big picture thinker who is driven to enhance and further the mission of the Organization by leveraging Salesforce.com technology to drive SaaS strategy to create value for the Organization’s clients and their customers. The candidate will work to foster an environment where innovation becomes an integral and differentiating component of organizational culture and brand. As a Sr. Developer, the individual will support the Project Team with existing clients during and after project scope and supporting solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. A successful candidate is a well-rounded, sophisticated Salesforce.com professional who is strategic, customer-focused and adaptable, with proven experience leading technology-driven innovation.
- Culture: Be part of a customer-service oriented, and responsive, effective team that keeps the mission of the organization top of mind (Passion, Transformation, Collaboration, Integrity)
- Develop Lightning components, Flows, Apex and Visualforce custom code on Salesforce.com and Force.com platforms and the V12 apps as needed (e.g. classes, triggers, pages, components)
- Assist with database and UI/UX design
- Assist with Appexchange packaging, releases, security review for V12 apps
- Assist with client changeset and release management / dev ops task
- Maintain accurate records in Jira for project and product features and user stories
- Work as needed directly with customers to understand their unique business requirements and objectives to properly define gaps and customize solutions
- Implement database and custom user interfaces
- Analyze and migrate existing client data from various platforms
- Perform testing to ensure the solution meets design specifications and achieves business requirements and objectives
- Communicate development progress effectively with the Project Manager and project members
- Provide training and ongoing support directly to customers as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of platform innovations, third party integrations, solutions design, and process methodology
- Research and resolve complex problems working individually and within teams
- Provide effective experience-based solutions design ensuring the most optimal use of standard Salesforce functionality and strategic use of custom application and database design.
- Translate the business requirements into a high-performance technical solution.
- Evaluate legacy applications and new processes to be automated with Salesforce and propose a Salesforce enabled application stack.
- Develop creative and breakthrough solutions utilizing the out of the box functionality before coding.
- Provides coaching and technical training to dev team-member in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical skills. Leads technical solution discussions throughout the project including solution design, scoping, configuration and development.
- Recommends options or solutions that meet a client’s needs and desired functionality and the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Articulates and frames business problems and solutions as appropriate for all client audiences
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Develops solutions to clients’ problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions with subject matter experts
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools in their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- 5 or more years of Salesforce, Heroku, and/or Force.com from a technical software development approach
- Proficiency with SQL and ETL tools such as Talend, Informatica and Mulesoft
- Proficiency with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, Process Builder, Flows
- Some experience with AWS
- Enjoys researching, evaluating, and customizing technical applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 2 Salesforce certifications
- Attention to detail, a passion for client service, high energy, creativity, and a resourceful spirit
- Experience working in a distributed team