Sr. Designer, BARK Play
New York, NY, Columbus, OH or Remote
WHO ARE WE?
The Creative team is responsible for all creative work across toys and product design, product development, marketing, photography.
We’re a diverse group of creatives coming from all sorts of backgrounds. We pride ourselves on being funny and innovative in order for us to create magical experiences for dogs and their people. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and love finding inspiration in unexpected places.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a strong Senior Designer who will work on defining style and executing an array of marketing creative across email, growth, direct response, digital, social and print for the all Bark Play! You must be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, exceptional digital design skills, and obviously must love dogs!
- Execute a range of creative advertising content, with a strong focus on digital including emails, banner ads, social media content, etc.
- Creating, building and developing design templates and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable and confident using and creating email and HTML marketing assets, templates, and leveraging both image and copy in a live environment that allow for personalization and modular builds that prioritize engagement.
- Collaborate with internal Art and Copy teams to develop outstanding creative campaign materials.
- Collaborate with Creative leads to develop and test different creative executions, iterate and bring learnings into each new creative assignment.
- Work closely with Creative and Art Directors to further develop and advance the BARK brand and visual identity.
- Manage design quality throughout all phases of a project.
- Speak articulately and collaborate with digital marketing team members, content writers, and developers.
- You have 4-7 years of working experience
- Experience in paid media and email design is a must!
- Significant experience in digital advertising and marketing design
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Experience and interest in motion graphics is a plus!
- Experience in paid and organic social media
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrates an exceptional eye for modern design
- Be organized, work gracefully under pressure and switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate business insights into creative execution
- Excellent collaboration skills
This position is a full-time position. It is located remotely or on-site in New York City or Columbus, OH. We offer health insurance for both you and your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.
Here at BARK, we love dogs and their people. We’re looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (we’re not kidding). Think Disney for dogs — we make magic for dogs and their people through our products, events, and experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we’ve shipped more than 70 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make magic between dogs and their people. We’ve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.
Please Note: BARK requires all employees or guests entering our space to provide proof of up to date covid-19 vaccinations. Exemption and/or accommodation requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis.