Employer: Fast AF, Inc.
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the best Data Science and Analytics team! As a Senior Data Scientist, you will partner closely with both technical and non-technical teams to design metrics, build models, conduct comprehensive analysis, and run experiments to measure the impact of new initiatives.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to scope data science projects and drive the project from start to finish
- Develop scalable, efficient automated pipelines to process massive datasets, identify patterns from various data sources and produce actionable insights
- Build statistical models to improve our understanding of user behavior and predict future performance
- Be a thought partner to business leaders in determining quantitative success and process improvements
- Design, implement, and analyze A/B experiments to measure the impact of product changes
- Create dashboards and reports with effective data visualizations
- 5+ years of data science experience
- 5+ years in SQL and one scripting language (Python/R)
- BS in quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Economics, CS, OR), or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of experimentation and statistical methods
- Skilled at leading DS projects and taking initiative
- Skilled with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Jupyter Notebook)
- Knowledge of building data pipelines (e.g. dbt, airflow)
- Communicative with team members, thought partners, and others
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in e-commerce
- Previous mature startup experience
Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote withÂ flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous parental/family leave for all caregivers- available at any time within 12 months after the new family member joins you
- 401k with match up to 4%
- Equity grant
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends—and snacks