Senior Content Specialist, Client Strategy & Insights
Remote – US
Senior Content Specialist, Client Strategy & Insights
Req ID: 41295
Flexibility to Work From Home: Yes
Location: United States
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Industry
US Remote 77,000 – 101,000 USD per year
Our Client Strategy & Insights team helps employers around the world discover how Indeed’s solution can help them find the talent they need — and help people get jobs! Whether it’s through insights driven analysis, actionable narratives or promoting the right story at the right time to our Sales and Client Success teams, Indeed’s CSI team brings diverse skills to help share the impact of leveraging Indeed as a solution.
While we sit within the larger Sales and CS Strategy organization, the CSI Content team operates closely with Marketing partners to create world class, client-centric narratives and scales them across 28 languages. The team consists of a diverse group of individuals with expertise in client-facing relationships, content operations, data, localization, graphic design, learning & development, and much more.
This role is a mix of content creation, design, data and strategy. Must love both high-level strategy and hands-on storytelling to be successful.
As a Senior Content Specialist within CSI, you craft compelling, client-centric narratives that help small, medium and large businesses understand that Indeed has everything they need to make their next great hire. We’re looking for a Senior Content Specialist who can leverage client data and market insights to deliver scalable, impactful narratives across the client journey. From brainstorming new innovations to managing content creation end-to-end, this person will lead multiple projects while working cross-functionally with several business partners at Indeed. You will leverage tools, critical thinking, and data to proactively promote the right story, at the right time, to the right client and you’re not afraid to challenge norms through insights. This high visibility role requires a self-motivated individual with proven creative and problem-solving capabilities, as well as someone who is comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape. You will balance both high level strategy and tactical execution. Your success depends on measuring what works, driving innovation and scaling simple narratives that win. You will play a key role in driving Indeed’s next $1 billion in revenue.
This role reports to the Director of Content & Programs.
Who You Are
Craft client centric, data driven narratives
- Use your strong data analysis and storytelling skills to position products into simple, client-centric narratives and ensure content aligns with employer pain and business objectives. Content is not limited to: PPT presentations, reporting templates, talk tracks, infographics, and multimedia assets.
- Leverage Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills to create templates that scale.
- Act as an expert in Indeed’s Storyboard framework and brand guidelines while overseeing content operations including creation, design, localization, distribution, and maintenance.
Drive innovations to win revenue
- Leverage Tableau reporting to regularly review content health and collect feedback from the field to identify content opportunities and propose new solutions.
- Be a highly organized project manager who can and run multiple content pilots at once while creating content plans, leveraging resources and meeting deadlines.
- Scope incoming requests and determine the most scalable solutions to help meet both local and global needs.
Partner closely with Product, Marketing, Training, Strategy and Client-Facing teams
- Build trusting relationships with your peers and work effectively across remote and global teams.
- Be a strong customer advocate and use data to make informed decisions across several segments and industries.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills and an open, collaborative attitude to ensure success when you engage with partners from across the company.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years’ experience in business storytelling
- Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to to craft data driven narratives
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or quantitative field
- Experience with graphic design or Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of SQL or data visualization tools like (Tableau, Looker, or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of customer journey mapping tools and methodologies
- Has worked in Seismic or with Seismic Livedocs
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.