Note from FlexJobs Staff: Employer states this position will be remote in the US.
Senior Content Marketing Specialist – Remote Work:
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior Content Marketing Specialist at BairesDev
We are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Specialist to join our Content Marketing and produce interesting and engaging copy for multiple channels and formats. The Content Marketing Specialist will create and assist with in-depth, relevant, and impactful pieces that help with branding while safeguarding BairesDev’s overall tone, style, and voice across channels.
What You’ll Do:
– Generate blog posts, static web pages, whitepapers, infographics, and video scripts.
– Author all of our CEO’s online posts – mainly on LinkedIn and Forbes.
– Proofread content from other areas and external contributors.
– Oversee the proper use of the brand’s voice across channels.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 9+ years of experience working as a Copywriter/Content Marketer.
– Experience generating content for multiple channels and different styles (formal and informal).
– Working knowledge of SEO.
– Experience working with B2B companies.
– Strong communication skills.
– Advanced English level.
– Experience in the software industry.
– Experience working on videos.
– Proofreading experience.
– WordPress knowledge.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!