Your role will be to help maintain, administer, and optimize our support processes by partnering with GitHub Support Operations and other department teams to transform their challenges into systems-driven solutions.
Previous hands-on experience in Zendesk application will be the key to success in this role.
This position is based in our San Francisco office and reports to the Director, Business Systems.
- Design Zendesk to handle multi-tiered correspondence and implement triggers, conditional fields, rules etc.
- Manage a queue of operational requests, prioritizing against evolving business priorities
- Troubleshoot and resolve any software performance issues, identify operational in-efficiencies and help improve or innovate new processes
- Maintain expert-level understanding of all Zendesk enhancements and releases
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure efficiency and cross functional alignment as we build and scale
- Support a culture of continuous improvement to continually raise the bar of execution
- Liaise with Zendesk helpdesk to resolve technical issues
- 5+ years of system or application administration and 2+ years of Zendesk administration experience
- Working knowledge of developer tools including Zendesk APIs and apps framework.
- Proven Ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven Ability to solve practical business problems
- Proven Project management, Change management, multitasking & prioritization skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment. Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized.
- Zendesk Support Administration Certification is a plus.