Senior Business Analyst
REMOTE (US ONLY)
BUSINESS OPERATIONS OPERATIONS
Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a fully remote team with employees across every time zone in the US, and a small hub in Austin. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyonefrom our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the Revenue Operations team. The Senior Business Analyst will play a critical role in driving our go-to-market strategy and execution, supporting Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success with reporting as well as diving into targeted business questions for decision making and continuous improvement. Additionally, this person will work closely with our Data & Analytics Engineering team on building and improving our operational data sets that power our GTM analytics and operational workflows. The Senior Business Analyst will be a critical thinking, structured problem solver, and most importantly, an expert at defining business problems, sourcing the data needed, and then gleaning the key insights required to advance the business goals.
What You’ll Do
- Standup and run all core reporting for operating cadences such as weekly business reviews for all go-to-market teams including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and company leadership
- Answer key business questions on short cycles to rapidly improve decision making (using tools such as Excel and Salesforce reporting)
- Partner with Data & Analytics Engineering to build scaled solutions using Tableau
- Work with Customer Success on delivering actionable user insights to Account Management and Support to improve customer experience, NPS, and retention
- Partner closely with your internal customers to intake, prioritize and deliver against new report requests and analysis/business questions using Agile methodology
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 4-6 years experience in business analytics, business intelligence, FP&A, or other relevant analytic and technical roles, or 2-3 yrs of analyst experience paired with 2-3 years of consulting or other directly relevant experience
- Proficiency witth Redshift, Tableau, and ETL tools
- Working knowledge of data engineering principles: understanding how to store, manage, & retrieve large-scale data sets from multiple systems for analysis or operations
- Demonstrated ability to be a trusted & respected business partner to all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage, & execute upon numerous processes and projects simultaneously
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong passion for continuous improvement and process automation
- Bonus points for experience with our most relevant tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, Fivetran, Airflow), or experience working in a high-growth Sales/Marketing environment
Brightwheel offers a competitive compensation package (base salary, equity, and benefits) with a strong emphasis on equity-based compensation (ownership in brightwheel). For cash compensation, brightwheel sets standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In alignment with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual cash compensation for this role in Colorado is targeted at $119,000 – $140,000. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above. If you are applying from a different location and have questions on the compensation band for your region, please ask your recruiter.
Our benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous paid parental leave, a flexible paid time off policy, a monthly wellness and productivity stipend, and a Learning & Development stipend.
Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.