Title: Sr. Analyst, Revenue Analytics
Location: Remote US
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
Revenue Analytics serves as the analytics backbone of the Revenue organization at Affirm. We follow a data-driven approach that combines elements of both strategy and analytics to drive decisions around both GTM strategy and revenue management with the goal of simultaneously scaling and strengthening Affirm’s commercial offerings.
As a Senior Analyst on the Revenue Analytics team, you will build robust data products that enable Affirm’s sales teams, revenue leadership, and other revenue analysts. Your work will shape the direction of revenue strategy and provide teams with a better understanding of the health of our business. Your work will include building end-to-end data solutions spanning problem formation, ingestion, data modeling, metric definition, dashboard development, and enablement. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and analytical problem solving skills and be comfortable working closely with Revenue and Data Engineering teams on developing BI models and reporting infrastructure.
What you’ll do
- Develop use cases for data sources, dashboards, metrics and automation processes for sales/client success, revenue leadership, and other revenue analysts
- Collaborate with Business Systems and Data Engineering teams to define data infrastructure specific to Revenue, maintain a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse, and build data models in dbt and Looker
- Work with enablement teams to develop data products (self-serve dashboards, BI tools, reports), scale usage, and shape training content to improve adoption
- Develop processes and foundations to scale the impact of analytics within Revenue
What we look for
- 3+ years work experience in a business intelligence or a data analyst role
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, data modeling, and data visualization (familiarity with Python is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with BI tools (Looker/Tableau), Databricks, and cloud data warehouse/lake technologies (Snowflake, s3). Experience with dbt preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce and supporting revenue generating areas of the business
- Ability to identify user needs and translate them into robust, scalable data products
- Ability to start with an ambiguous problem, deconstruct it into tangible steps, and work towards an impactful solution
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with multi-functional teams and collaborating with business engineering partners in data management and analytics initiatives
Location – Remote U.S.
Grade – USA27
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here.
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this role. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people who believe in Affirm’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways not just candidates who check all the boxes.