TE Connectivity’s Marketing Data & Insights teams provide deep data (internal and external sources) and analytics capabilities in support of all marketing activities including expertise in data methodologies, systems and tools, delivering insights to online and offline activities by harvesting and utilizing online and offline metrics and customer behavior patterns. They translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable initiatives that drive engagement and deepen relationships and manage creation and distribution of dashboards to monitor company and department goals and key KPI’s and identify areas for growth and improvement, implement customer feedback mechanisms to capture voice of customer, and communicate findings and best practices to relevant stakeholders. They manage analysis, performance, placement and effectiveness of external marketing efforts including paid search, email, display, and new media. They have experience with Adobe suite of digital analytics tools, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, SEO, SEM, digital acquisition, and e-commerce, product marketing CRM processes, sales automation, lead generation and management.
Senior Analyst: Marketing/Digital Insights
The Senior Analyst of Marketing/Digital Insights will be responsible for TE Connectivity’s business strategy and analysis of TE.com’s web behavioral data in Adobe Analytics, and also work closely with the digital customer experience and business unit marketing teams to help execute TE’s optimization/personalization roadmap. This role will need to work cross functionally with various business units across TE and translate their business questions into a product roadmap for digital reporting. This position will also be responsible for conducting regularly scheduled and ad hoc analyses that dive deep into the data to uncover the hidden insights and recommendations that will help TE go beyond explaining what happened, but rather inform us what we should do next.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience analyzing web behavioral data and marketing automation data from a B2B perspective. He/She will also have intermediate experience with DMP platforms (such as Adobe Audience Manager), and experience with optimization applications (Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc..) is a plus. This position requires a critical thinker who is a team player, exceptionally curious, impeccable attention to detail and has the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the requirements gathering and implementation for analytics with a focus on the Adobe platforms including Analytics, Launch, and Audience Manager
- Work with cross-functional teams of product owners, user experience analysts, developers, business unit marketers, content, and other key stakeholders to identify relevant metrics and KPIs, build and interpret reports, communicate results and develop insights and recommendations based on analysis
- Understand the capabilities provided by out-of-the-box components available in Adobe Analytics tools and the integration of Adobe Analytics with other Adobe solutions
- Experience with Adobe Analytics variable configurations and setup
- Hands on experience working with Adobe Analytics data feeds, ideally merging this data with disparate data sources in larger enterprise data lakes
- Maintain detailed design documents (SDR’s)
What your background should look like:
• BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field
• 5 – 8 years of experience analyzing web behavioral data in Adobe Analytics (or other web analytics platforms)
• 2+ years of experience working with Adobe Audience manager (or other DMP platforms)
• Knowledge of various data mining techniques to generate business insights
• Strong analytical skills with impeccable attention to detail
• Advanced experience with Tableau, Looker or other data visualization tools
• Experience working with ETL tools like Alteryx, Dataiku, etc.
• SQL, Python, R or other querying language experience a plus
• Strong ability to identify business issues, formulate plans to resolve these issues and effectively communicate the results to all levels of the organization.
• Salesforce, Eloqua, Adobe Target, Optimizely experience a plus
• Excellent written / oral communication with ability to influence all levels of the organization.
• Ability to collaborate in a global team environment.
The chosen candidate must legally reside in one of the following States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.