What you’ll get to do
- Ensure Systems are updated and maintained and issues that may arise are being resolved within SLA.
- Maintain and extend Cloud (AWS) based tools.
- Help define processes for system patching and hardening and a pro-active, security first approach to running and maintaining services and platforms.
- Help create visibility into the current state across the company by partnering with other teams to help them on-board our tools and systems.
- Support CI owners with questions surrounding the tooling we provide and participate in On-Call activities to ensure availability.
Your experience should include
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent degree or experience with an emphasis in information security or related.
- Experience with Windows and Linux (Server) OS, maintenance and system configuration and event analysis
- Knowledge of Monitoring systems (Icinga, Sensu, Nagios etc)
- Experience with security endpoint management frameworks
- Knowledge of scripting languages (such as Python, Go, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of AWS Services, Service Catalogue, CloudFormatio
- The ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
You might also have…
- Understanding of security principles, industry standards such as the NIST Cyber Security Framework a plus
- Understanding of Github workflows and CI/CD a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow development