Search Engine Optimization Manager
(Remote Eligible – US)
New York, NY
At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples’ different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. Currently, most people are choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we will do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane’s mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Over 17 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
We continue to be an employee-choice hybrid workplace, with some people working remotely, some in our offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, and some doing a mix that suits them and their roles.
Our global team is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience of our users. Learn more about how we work, how we hire, and the benefits of being a Dashlaner in our Life at Dashlane page.
Have you been successful in Search Engine Optimization for brands in competitive organic search spaces? Can you set up an organic search monitoring and reporting structure? Do you want to work for an innovative and global tech company and play a major roles in its success?
About the role:
Dashlane is hiring a Search Engine Optimization Manager with the goal of increasing organic search traffic to the brand’s web properties, and reporting actionable results out to the organization as a whole.
This role can be either in person our New York office, or work remotely in the US. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Develop, manage and execute organic search strategies to increase traffic to the various web properties of Dashlane, including subdomains like our support site.
- Develop, manage and report organic search reporting in web analytics and keyword ranking platforms.
- Create & maintain a comprehensive and well-informed content roadmap for Dashlane.com targeting long-tail keywords and other tertiary searches.
- Lead content explorations and targeting.
- Influence growth through creative thinking, compelling data-driven insights, test-and-learn methodology, and rapid execution.
- Maintain and monitor site audits and errors in Google Search Console, and manage their corrections.
- Maintain a working xml sitemap with Hreflang tags for the various language websites.
- Develop conversion and user experience strategies that are rooted in data and consumer behavior analysis that are aligned to measurable goals of Dashlane
- Constantly monitor traffic, funnel conversion, page performance metrics and ROI to deliver improved performance
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Growth, Paid Media, Lifecycle, Business Analytics, Development, and Creative Teams to optimize campaigns, landing pages, and improve website usage, conversions, and performance.
- Maintain and lead search engine strategies for properties like YouTube.com and potentially other sites like reddit.
- Combine test results with other relevant data sources, both internal and external, to enhance the quality of the insights
- Manage and evolve the MarTech infrastructure and process to create best-in-class data oriented customer centric CRO strategies
- 3+ years of experience executing organic search strategies and reporting.
- 3+ years of experience using web analytics solutions (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) and keyword tracking tools (SEMRush, Brightedge, etc)
We’re Also Looking For:
- A demonstrated curiosity for organic search strategies, and a developed repository of resources to look up what’s working and what’s not. Additional knowledge on when search algorithms change.
- Experience working effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Highly effective communicator, who interacts with clarity and purpose, and who has experience interacting at all levels of the organization
- Somebody with a high EQ, who understands the “what” but places equal value on “how” to get things done
- Flexible, Positive, Proactive
- Strong bias towards action
- Passion for and experience marketing to small and medium-sized businesses
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs. See more about this here.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.