Sales Enablement Specialist
Location: US remote or Canada remote (British Columbia or Ontario only)
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Enablement Specialist to help accelerate the onboarding and performance of our Sales and Customer Success teams.
About the role
- Location: US remote or Canada remote (British Columbia or Ontario only)
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you’ll
- Partner with the existing Sales Enablement team to streamline and operationalize enablement programs from onboarding to ongoing training
- Manage updates, version control, and maintenance of enablement-owned knowledge base (Highspot)
- Maintain and build e-learning content in Webflow’s LMS (WorkRamp)
- Operationalize onboarding and peer mentorship programs for all roles under Sales including scheduling, checklist creation and updating, general communications, collecting feedback
- Collaborate with the Enablement team to assist in the execution of events and presentations such as Sales Kickoff, Need-to-know-Wednesday and All Sales
- Partner with Sales Operations to document processes
- Collect feedback from the team regularly to keep a pulse on what’s working and what we can improve
- Serve as a enablement culture ambassador – celebrate wins, plan team bonding events, and promote new program and tool launches
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Sales Enablement Specialist if you:
- Have 2+ years of Sales experience (previous experience in a high-growth SaaS company is a huge plus)
- Are extremely detail-oriented with strong time management skills you don’t miss a beat
- You’re a great relationship builder who stays in tune with the needs of the field
- Can ensure that processes are followed, as well as evolve them over time
- Have developing project management and data analysis skills
- Have an interest in playing a supporting role in helping your colleagues (the Sales team) shine!
- Knowledge of web design, web development or Webflow is a huge plus!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our why and how :
To empower everyone to create for the web and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sales Enablement Specialist and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: To join Webflow, you’ll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow’s request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.