Title: Sales and Channel Marketing Specialist
Location: Remote, USA
Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 33 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 400 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world’s leading platform for people, pets and things.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!
About The Team
The Sales and Channel Specialist will be part of the Life360 Devices team. The Devices team responsibilities include selling Tile, Jiobit and Life360 membership at retail.
Although the role is part of the Devices team, the Sales and Channel Marketing Specialist will partner with other internal areas, agencies and vendors to ensure we can reach all our current and potential customers.
This position will report to the Sr. Sales and Channel Marketing Manager.
About the Job
We’re looking for an analytical, organized and curious Sales and Channel Marketing Specialist to join our team. This person will help us manage our Amazon Global business and will work closely with our Marketing, Operations, Finance and Creative team to drive sales and paid search optimizations. If you are looking for an exciting and well rounded role, this is perfect for you.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor the TIle and Jiobit PDP pages, brand store checking for pricing, promotions and promotional placements, images, reviews
- Manage promo submissions through vendor central
- Review and analyze weekly sales performance and make recommendations on ways to optimize
- Develop and maintain relationship with Amazon partners including contracted agencies
- Maintain a ladder plan tracking weekly sales, orders and promotions. Leverage this ladder plan to forecast for future weeks
- Execute long & short term sales strategy, ensuring attainment of company sales and profitability goals
- Work closely with the Demand Planning/Supply/Customer Service teams to ensure correct forecast is implemented, executed, and shipped to customer
- Oversee Amazon advertising (search and display) tactics, creative coordination, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Manage annual Channel marketing and Promotional budgets
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent industry experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales or Channel Marketing, preferably in consumer electronics
- Analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities, especially in an environment with incomplete information and tight timelines.
- Prefer Amazon Vendor Central experience
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Build A High Performing Team Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
Since the majority of our staff is located on the US West Coast, our primary working hours will be 9-4pm PST