Employer: Cardinal Financial
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employeesto provide the very best experience. We are genuine, hard-working people who aren’t scared to improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered good enough.
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
The RPA Engineer provides expertise with RPA technologies, oversight and assurance of the automation environment’s performance, integrity, and system stability. The RPA Developer is involved with supporting RPA Technologies by building, developing, testing and deploying automation components. The successful candidate will work with cross-functional technical teams, business analysts and key stakeholders to determine viable process candidates for automation, the mapping and modeling of process automation and maintaining the environment to ensure it remains highly available for business-critical processes.
What You Will Do:
- Translate business requirements and processes into technical specifications specific to robotics automation solutions
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to perform analysis and design.
- Build robust RPA processes that
- Interact with proprietary primary transaction system (web-based)
- Interact with external websites and APIs
- Make/receive phone calls, send/receive emails, faxes and text messages
- Scrape PDF documents and websites for data entry.
- Develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment to test strategy and completeness
- Utilize RPA logs to identify and resolve problems
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing with RPA tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism. UiPath experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- Great compensation package.
- Opportunity for career growth
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader – we are aiming for the top!
- Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is transforming the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Great benefits package and 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Beginning the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. The expected base salary for this position ranges from $64,000 to $85,900, depending upon the experience and skill set.