As the first hire for our Fraud and Compliance teams, your primary role will be to prepare and support Treecard on our way to rapid scale. This looks like:
- Taking lead on developing behavioral models to help distinguish between good and bad actors so we can build the optimal customer experience whilst controlling our exposure.
- Actively designing and deploying risk mitigation tactics that will enable us to proactively identify fraudulent behavior.
- Owning the performance of queue rule sets, alerts, and automation to maximise team efficiency towards our top goals.
- Collaborating with the broader team to level up our team’s understanding of risk and fraud by proactively creating necessary dashboards and written documentation
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the various tools and data relevant to managing risk such as device fingerprinting technology, behavioral biometrics, Selfie+ID technology as well as information that can be extracted (e.g. Unit21, Sardine, IP Geographic data, app session-related data, etc).
- Ready and willing to jump into special ad-hoc projects upon request to further support the team.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Experience in an analyst role, preferably with a focus on risk mitigation
- Solid analytical skills and an understanding of how to utilize data to target improvements and develop solutions to problems
- Proven ability of developing solutions that balance risk with providing best in-class customer experience
- You are an operator and an executor, willing to roll up your sleeves and jump into any situation to drive improvement and resolution.
- You enjoy the entrepreneurial pace but thrive in an environment where you can impact the structure and establish operational excellence to support business scalability.
- You’re watching the climate crisis unfold with real concern and looking for an opportunity to dive in and make a difference
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous startup experience
- Experience in SQL, as well as experience with dashboarding tools like Tableau
- Experience with any of the following: Unit21, Sardine, Fraud.net, etc.
- Experience in a role that puts you in direct contact with customers