Title: Research Consultant
Location: United States – Remote – Full-Time
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
Feedback Loop’s agile research platform provides rapid consumer feedback to inform and accelerate innovation initiatives. We change the way companies develop products for their customers by providing a platform that lets researchers and non-researchers alike learn faster and innovate smarter. We work with some of the largest B2C companies across industries including finance, insurance, healthcare, and media.
As a Research Consultant, you’ll be responsible for using Feedback Loop’s platform and employing research best practices to execute agile research on behalf of customers. You’ll play a critical role as an in-house research expert and customer confidant responsible for understanding customer goals and anticipating customer needs. As part of the account team, the Research Consultant is responsible for driving customer satisfaction and identifying and supporting client growth strategies. You will work closely with Feedback Loop’s Client Partner, New Business, and Product teams, helping build and scale the practice of agile research within customer organizations.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Build upon existing research knowledge to develop expertise in agile research, the Feedback Loop platform, and how our technology solves customer problems.
- Gain a working understanding of clients’ business , goals, and challenges to anticipate client needs, manage expectations, and recommend optimal solutions to enable customers to derive value through the use of the Feedback Loop platform.
- Manage and guide users through each stage of the customer journey, including onboarding new users and ongoing engagement. -Collaborate with Client Partners on growth opportunities and renewal processes.
- Apply a customer first approach to identifying growth, leveraging opportunities, and anticipating future possibilities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through enabling timely access to insights while maintaining proactive communication, attention to detail, and high quality outputs.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Feedback Loop’s platform
- Provide customers with training, support, and updates in correlation with the Feedback Loop product roadmap.
- Utilize Feedback Loop’s proprietary software and integrations to effectively design, execute, and deliver agile research tests while employing research best practices to improve the quality of insights provided.
- Respond to both nuanced platform functionality questions as well as strategic and technical market research questions.
- Optimize the customer experience by identifying and driving process and product improvements.
- Regularly evaluate customer health and create strategies to optimize customer success and minimize customer churn.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- BA/BS degree
- 2 to 4 years of experience working in a SaaS-based solution
- 2 to 4 years of customer-facing research industry experience
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with quantitative research design, data collection, and analysis
- Ability to anticipate, think strategically, develop, and execute creative solutions to complex customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong coaching, presentation, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven success working in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving environment
- Passion for learning new skills and concepts
- Previous experience working with a portfolio of F500 enterprise customers
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Social Sciences, or other relevant field
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and achieving revenue targets
- Survey programming experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of statistical or data analysis software such as SPSS, SAS, R, Marketsight
- Practical experience with qualitative research techniques
Perks & Benefits:
100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
Generous PTO policy
Flexible workplace policy
Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
Travel Assistance Program
24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
Access to personal and professional growth tools – Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.