Employer: iMPact Business Group
Pay Rate: $ 68,000.00 – $ 72,000.00
An iMPact Business Group client in the Lansing, MI job market is looking to add an experienced Redhat Linux Database Administrator to their Infrastructure support team.
This role is a long term contracting position using a hybrid on-site / offsite work schedule. The initial duration is 12+ months with an option to extend.
This position does require Candidates to live in the Lansing,MI job market.
The work will be done in an Enterprise-class Data Center.
- Installing and supporting Apache Kafka.
- Installing and configuring open-source SQL databases.
- Troubleshooting database connections, performing back-ups, and developing basic queries.
- General Linux administration.
- Explaining technical matters to a non-technical User base.
Requires 2-4 years of experience with –
- Redhat Linux Administration
- Linux scripting experience
- Apache Kafka support / troubleshooting
- Installation and support of Presto DB and PostgreSQL
- Database connection troubleshooting
- Database backup / restore experience
- Experience developing SQL Queries
Contract positions will be employed and paid hourly by iMPact Business Group. Benefits are available after 90 days of employment.
Permanent placed employees are paid by and qualify for benefits in accordance with the policies of the hiring company.
Other Benefits: We offer benefits after 90 days for all contract roles: Medical, Dental, Vision. Also, for Permanent/Direct Hire roles, we can add 401K and PTO.