Employer: CVS Health
CVS Health Enterprise Digital seeks to change the way individuals manage their healthcare by focusing on the features that matter to our customers, building software in a modern, lean way, and deploying continuously into the cloud. As part of an engineering team building the Aetna Health website, we help our members effectively find the care they need.
What You’ll Do
The web teams are responsible for building the best experience possible for the millions of members using our Aetna Health website. You will work alongside other engineers and with the product and design teams to consistently deliver new features. You will also work to refactor existing code in order to bring greater stability and scalability for our application as our membership continues to increase.
In any given day you will:
- Contribute code and tests according to criteria established by our product team
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and support our application in production
- Seek opportunities to enhance the stability, performance, maintainability, and extensibility of our application
This position typically pays between $86,000 – $128,000 per year
This job can be remotely based anywhere in the U.S.
- 3+ years of professional experience with modern web frameworks, at least some of which is in ReactJS and Redux
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Knowledge of accessibility in web applications
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience translating large features into software design Familiarity with Agile/SAFe software development principles
- Familiarity using RESTful APIs
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.