Here you have the opportunity to lead innovative projects on modern technology as a React & NodeJS Full-Stack Developer. Grow and learn from other world-class engineers on our team! You can choose your own hours, get paid to learn new skills, and lead new projects from the ground up. We develop software for many top companies and startups around the world, as well as build our own internal products.
About the Role:
We are in need of a developer who has:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and Node.js and their core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Expertise in React Hooks and UI Frameworks (BootStrap, ANT Design, Tailwind)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and ES6 standards
- Knowledge on modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT and AWS Cognito
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Has great knowledge in data structures and algorithms
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with Relational and Non-relational databases
- Experience with AWS
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your own hours!
Who we are:
- Outliant is a US-based software engineering company. We create a lot of amazingly beautiful products!
Perks of working with us:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- PTO and sick leaves
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th month bonus
- Salary and salary increases
- Financial support on online courses
- Fun and casual work environment
- We are a very diverse bunch!