Employer: UnitedHealth Group
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
As part of Optum, DocASAP is a patient access platform that matches the patient with the right provider, at the right time and right setting. The Engineering team plays a key role in defining and growing DocASAP’s intelligent, market leading platform. You will play a significant part in supporting the transformation and scalability of our platform to meet the market needs. You will be supporting and driving the DocASAP SaaS capabilities, responsible for building and managing our APIs.
We are looking for an exceptional Quality Engineer. This individual will play a vital role in expanding the quality and customer experience of our patient access and engagement platform and will be part of the complete development cycle. We want a team member who is passionate about working in a high-energy environment and loves learning and contributing to a high-performance team.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Recognize problems and make recommendations / decisions on the best course of action to remediate
- Meet with business and technical teams to discuss functional design concepts and alternatives necessary to meet requirements
- Summarize testing and validation results communicate and make recommendations / decisions on the best course of action to remediate
- Help define acceptance test objectives, test cases and assist in system and integration testing
- Ensure each level of the organization has the information needed and the context needed to produce favorable results
- Build strong relationship with IT operational leaders to ensure connectivity to the business
- Technical abilities, productive results and leadership attributes
- Develop and execute test strategies to ensure product quality
- Work closely with development team to design and deliver key product features
- Create, maintain and build automation scripts
- Functional and non-functional test specification, execution and reporting
- Actively learn new languages, libraries, and platforms as needed. Adapt quickly to changing requirements
- 2+ years of experience working in software engineering organizations
- Experience testing frameworks such as, but not limited to:
- Experience testing applications created in one or more of the following languages:
- Knowledge of test layers and applications for testing strategies
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience in SQL
- Knowledge of modern build pipelines
- Working with healthcare domain