Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add more extraordinary people to our team.
What is a Claims Quality Assurance Analyst at Clearcover?
Clearcover is looking for a claims professional to join its fast growing team. The Claims QA Analyst will work directly with claims leadership to measure performance of Clearcover’s claims operation.
What will you do?
- Use your claims knowledge and pattern recognition skills to review and assess claim handling at the individual, unit, segment, and/or organizational level based on established criteria in order to drive desired quality behaviors and results
- Collaborate with claims leadership, especially the Claims QA Lead and Claims Training Department, to identify training and functionality gaps, as well as opportunities for process improvement
- Prepare quality audit reports, identifying and highlighting trends in order for claims leaders to review and act upon quality trend insights
- Ensure continued alignment of the QA audit process to established department performance metrics
- Assist in coordination and facilitation of QA calibration sessions with claims leadership
- Assist in creating programs for quality improvement based on your analysis including possible revisions to the current QA program
What do you need?
- 3 to 5 years of quality claim handling experience, auto claim handling a plus
- Experience defining and driving toward success metrics
- Proficiency in Google Suite products
- Strong decision making and relationship building skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with QA software a plus
But wait, there’s more: As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. While we do offer medical (and cover the vast majority of the premium), dental, vision (and cover 100% of those premiums) and 401K (we contribute 3% even if you contribute nothing), we’ve curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. With over half of our employees remote to the Chicago HQ office, we paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. Our people also have access to generous vacation, monthly mental health workshops, discounted gym memberships, equity in the company and an annual bonus program. Plus, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
Did you know that women and minorities are less likely to apply to a position if they don’t match 100% of the job qualifications? Don’t let that be the reason you miss out on this opportunity! We encourage you to apply anyway. Don’t count yourself out!