locations US Remote
time type Full time
job requisition id R5691
Exciting career opportunities in the language access industry are waiting for you at LanguageLine Solutions. Whether you work in the corporate office, in one of our satellite offices, at our Interpreting Call Centers, or work from home, you can help make a difference in someone’s life every second of every day.
Primary Location: United States (Remote)
To apply: Please submit your current resume, a cover letter demonstrating why you would be a fit for this role, and a one page corporate summary of LanguageLine Solutions using information publicly available.
The Proposal Manager is an integral part of the RFP Response Team. The Proposal Manager organizes, writes, edits and manages the daily operations of the processing of a proposal to ensure a successful outcome. They are responsible for the complete execution of a bid response. The Proposal Manager contributes to the Request for Proposal (RFP) Team as well as the overall Sales Team.
In a day-to-day role, the Proposal Manager reads and thoroughly understands the RFP, identifies key client themes with the Sales Team and RFP Manager, establishes planning requirements and determines a schedule, and appoints SMEs for content updates. The Proposal Manager then organizes, writes and edits the proposal, and helps to plan and ensure that all quality reviews and approvals are successfully carried out. A Proposal Manager is the key to a successful proposal outcome and is responsible for 100% execution of the RFP response and post-award follow-up.
The Proposal Manager should be a master of tailoring content to deliver an effective, informative and client-centered message. The Proposal Manager ensures that responses are consistent, high quality and helps support current and future goals in the relationship between LanguageLine and the customer. In general, the Proposal Manager will help provide production assistance related to writing content and understanding overall themes, effectively using client-centered messages and graphics, and overall ensuring the consistency and relevance of proposal responses.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Read and thoroughly understand a RFP and its terms and conditions
- Identify key client themes together with the Sales team and RFP Manager
- Project manage the RFP response process: establish planning requirements, determine schedule, ensure information obtained is up-to-date, complete and is responsive to the guidelines of the RFP; submit the proposal on time
- Manage quality reviews and approvals, remove any obstacle related to meeting RFP standard metrics
- Appoint SMEs for content updates
- Write and edit the proposal using complete and up-to-date content
- Assist in optimizing content for future proposals
- Write and edit new and updated content for use in proposals
- Support LLS’ Quality Management System (QMS) to continually improve the Division’s processes, procedures and services; and thereby increase efficiency, productivity, effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Possess excellent writing and editing skills with flawless grammar and attention to detail
- Have a good eye for layout and overall visual organization of information
- Always meet tight deadlines and work well under stress
- Manage multiple tasks at the same time through time management and organizational skills
- Be a self-starter with ability to work with others and independently
- Communicate ideas and needs easily and effectively with others, both in writing and verbally
- Have at least 1-2 years of proposal writing and editing experience
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience writing and editing in a corporate setting, ideally B2B
- Be proficient in MS Word and Outlook
- Have working knowledge of content management systems, Salesforce, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
If you are an individual with a disability and require reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact the HR Corporate Recruiting Team.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.