Note From FlexJobs: This role is only open to candidates outside of the US. Ideally hiring in the following locations: Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Africa.
FULL TIME | ACHIEVE TEST PREP | OUTSIDE OF UNITED STATES
About Achieve Test Prep
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation’s largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner, helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as the credit-by-examination process. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the most significant impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules.
About the role
We are looking for Project Specialists who will assist in various projects, initiatives, research, audits, and analytics across our departments to support consistent planning and operations.
Compensation: Up to $4/hr dependent on experience.
- Assist in managing the project boards
- Make sure the project activities are tracked and raise deviations (if any)
- Provide status reporting of projects and keep all stakeholders informed of task accomplishments and issues
- Attend team meetings to record action items and next steps
- Document activities and manage the central documentation repository
- Be the point person for coordination and communication
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and/or streamline operations and processes
- Audit for accuracy/completeness of business-critical activities, as assigned
- Regularly report on status, issues, and deliverables of project assignments
- Conduct research, analyze information and summarize results/make recommendations on business-related topics, as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 0-2 years of experience (preferably in Project Management or Analyst role)
- The candidate should be passionate about change management
- Strong concepts of project management
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Committed to quality while being highly productive and efficient by using excellent time management skills
- Skilled in collecting and analyzing data and information, drawing logical conclusions, and summarizing in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with organization management and staff
- Advanced proficiency with Google workplace apps — particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets (or MS Office Suite expertise) and generally technologically savvy
Schedule: Flexible schedule with availability to overlap during the 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST business day.
Remote: 100% Online