- Full Time
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. US Fertility (USF), one of the premier networks of fertility practices in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional work to join our growing network. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
The Projects Specialist is responsible for planning, developing, managing, and implementing program specific strategic projects. This includes gathering requirements for projects through direct interface with various, cross-functional stakeholders. Assist in specification and budget analysis for proposed projects. Assist with time and resource management throughout the development cycle of the project. Track project deadlines and accountable to meet all deadlines. Track project progress and outcomes. Provides oral and written presentations as requested to share project progress with internal and external audiences. Provides administrative support for projects, when applicable.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, and information.
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Maintain consolidated tracker of all ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Coordinates the activities of personnel involved in the department and implementation of special projects.
- Confers with Vice President to determine priorities and objectives and makes action recommendations to the Vice President.
- Conducts project specific analysis and prepares reports.
- Represents the department on committees and task force as assigned.
- Prepares and presents presentations to both internal and external customers.
- Interacts professionally with department leaders and healthcare service providers.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to management, co-workers, and physicians.
- Consults other departments as appropriate to provide for an interdisciplinary approach.
- Participates in the efficient, effective, and responsible use of resources such as supplies and equipment.
- Provides administrative support to the Strategic Project department or specific projects, as needed.
- Maintains all reference material that is provided by the supervisor, manager or director.
- Knows and follows the Employee Handbook policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs.
- All other duties as directed by management.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in public or information management
- 2 years’ experience in related area. Knowledge of Healthcare preferred
- Experience in project coordination, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Smartsheet)
- Knowledge of computers, printers and all other equipment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to work in a multi-task, high stress environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Highly motivated, proactive personality