Project Manager I, Large Districts
Location: United States
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 2,000 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our growing Client Experience (CX) team and support client projects with best-in-class service. Could this be you?
In this highly visible role, as a Project Manager you will be leading project planning, management and execution of Panorama’s client projects for survey delivery and integrations in our Large Districts client segment. Our clients in this segment are large school districts serving between 15,000 to 60,000 students.
You’ll put your project management skills to use to manage projects using established project management best practices and standards and ensure stakeholder alignment and engagement in the project life cycle.
You’ll need strong organizational skills, thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment, manage through influence and critical thinking to be successful. You’ll also need to plan ahead, anticipate issues and communicate well.
Preferred Region: Individuals who are able to work an East Coast or Central schedule highly preferred 9am-5pm EST or CST
- You will manage a portfolio of 25 or more clients that sit within the Large Districts client segment.
- Your goal is to deliver projects on time, error-free, and in alignment with our client vision. You’ll enable delivery of projects, including, but not limited to, fully managing the complete lifecycle of multiple projects for clients.
- Provide the best client experience and ensure projects are on track by collaborating cross-functionally with other stakeholders such as Account Managers, Technical Support, Survey Operations, Implementation Leads and Engineering.
- You’ll mitigate risk by communicating project status, identify risks, issues and escalate early and often with all project team members and executive stakeholders as needed.
- You’ll put your strategic hat on to identify process inefficiencies and implement strategies for improvement.
- You’ll use PM tools such as the Panorama platform, Smartsheets, Salesforce, MS Excel, JIRA, and Asana.
- You’ll make sure our clients receive the highest level of service across all communication channels.
- You will build your leadership on the team by supporting some functional and cross functional strategic projects aligned with the CX and company wide goals as needed
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
Superior project management and collaboration skills and experience
- 1+ years of project management experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven ability to manage a number of projects on tight deadlines with a high level of organization and accuracy
- Experience working independently and problem-solving on time-sensitive timelines
- Experience working with high complexity, high touch clients and experience with large clients with multiple layers of decision-making
- Experience working on cross functional projects and support teams
- Bonus: Project management certifications (e.g., Six Sigma/Lean, PMP, PPM, CSPO, CSM, SAFe).
Tech savvy and a quick learner
- Experience with learning new products, platforms, and environments; experience troubleshooting technical issues and using technology to improve processes
- Experience using Excel or other technical platforms to modify large data sets
Multi-client experience delivering for a high volume of clients and stakeholders.
- Experience building systems to increase efficiency in your work and/or building client delivery systems to make it them consistent and reliable
- Experience in high growth organizations or the education industry are a plus
- A few trips to the Boston corporate office may be required each year.
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person “all team meetings” a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.