Project Manager (Gvmt. Web Projects)
UNITED STATES (REMOTE)
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
Granicus is the leading provider of citizen engagement technologies and services for the public sector, bringing governments closer to the people they serve with the first-and-only Government ExperienceCloud. Granicus works with more than 5,500 government organizations and connects more than 300 million people in the largest Citizen Subscriber Network of its kind.
We are looking for a Project Manager to lead and execute website projects for our government customers, specializing in projects that are large and complex. PM’s guide customers through a proven implementation process to deliver digital services websites using our award-winning Content Management System (CMS).
Project Managers have access to in-house designers, UX, developers, and trainers who share our standards of excellence across client deliverables and relationships. Strong candidates have a proven track record of successfully managing projects for government clients, as well as demonstrated leadership capabilities. A desire to be part of a results-driven, client-focused, fast paced team who loves the mission of providing best-in-class service to government clients is a must.
Granicus is a remote first company. While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
What you will do:
Manage multiple website projects of varying scope and size for public sector clients
Own the customer communication, project scope, timeline, and budget
– Demonstrate proficiency in the tech well enough to provide consultation for most customers
– Coordinate cross-functional teams to best serve our customers
– Oversee quality assurance, execution, delivery, reporting, and contract compliance for all project deliverables
– Leverage company standard processes and tools for executing, tracking, and billing projects
Maintain a proactive and consultative approach to executing customer initiatives, anticipating customer needs, and guiding decisions based on data and best practices
Support and consult Sales and Customer Success teams in pursuit of future opportunities
– Survey and achieve consistently high customer satisfaction feedback
– Commit to maintain and exceed our standard of excellence in project management, deliverables, and personnel
– Serve as a mentor for less senior project managers and assist with project oversight
– Be a leader within the project management team for process and performance improvement
Who you are:
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience overseeing or coordinating website projects
Experienced working with distributed/remote teams
Enjoy managing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
Possess superior communication (oral and written) and analytical skills
Familiar with web usability, accessibility, and best practices
Proficient in the use of project management solutions, CRM solutions, Microsoft Office suite
Currently, Granicus manages the world’s largest and most reliable legislative content networkcontaining more than 5 million government media files and public records and maintaining a 99.98% uptime track-record. We also have 20,000+ government users currently leveraging our technology to successfully run their day-to-day government information tasks including webcasting public meetings, managing and delivering legislative information, collaborating with citizens, and more.
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company’s information security program.
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Median Starting Salary Range: $70-78K annual. (Starting rate may vary by experience and/or location)
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Come see the impactful work we’ve done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
– Flexible Time Off
– Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
– 401(k) plan with matching contribution
– Tuition & Training Reimbursement
– Paid Parental Leave
– Employer-paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
– Group legal coverage
– Transit and/or parking supplement for office-based employees
– Free snacks and drinks in our offices
– And more!