Note From FlexJobs: This role is only open to candidates outside of the US. Ideally hiring in the following locations: Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Africa.
Project Manager(eLearning) – Remote
FT – HOURLY | ACHIEVE TEST PREP | OUTSIDE OF UNITED STATES
About Achieve Test Prep
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation’s largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner, helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money by utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as the credit-by-examination process. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the most significant impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules.
About the role
We are looking for Project Managers who will lead various projects, initiatives, research, audits, and analytics across our departments to support consistent planning and operations.
Compensation: Up to $11/hr dependent on experience
- Define the scope of projects to schedule regular & timely delivery of value
- Define, manage and lead well-defined project management processes
- Developing comprehensive project documents, including project plans
- Regular status reporting to track project progress against goals, objectives, and timelines
- Working with other stakeholders across departments to gather needs and transform them into requirement documentation
- Effectively coordinate and collaborate with internal department stakeholders and staff to analyze and document best practices and operational procedures for training purposes
- Scheduling and conducting prioritization meetings with stakeholders
- Managing resource availability and allocating resources for projects
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and/or streamline operations and processes
- Audit for accuracy/completeness of business-critical activities, as assigned
- Manage the implementation of process improvement projects by utilizing leadership skills and project management methodologies
- Collaborate with the company leadership team to assist with the execution of key initiatives
- Conduct research, analyze information, and summarize results/make recommendations on business-related topics, as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience in a variety of functional, operational, project management, and analytical roles.
- Knowledge and application of PM processes
- Function specific or Project management certification is a plus
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Experience with Agile frameworks is a plus
- Must be highly detail-oriented and a problem solver
- Must be highly adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in collecting and analyzing data and information, drawing logical conclusions, and summarizing in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with organization management and staff
- Advanced proficiency with Google workplace apps — particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets (or MS Office Suite expertise) and generally technologically savvy
Schedule: Flexible schedule with availability to overlap during the 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST business day.
Remote: 100% Online