Project Manager, Digital Solutions (Remote) #2361
Area of Interest
Alternate Posting Locations
Texas – Dallas
Illinois – Chicago
Pennsylvania – Philadelphia
*This is a remote position; candidates from all US geographies will be considered.*
The Digital Solutions Project Manager provides oversight of the Digital Solutions project portfolio and provides contributions to process improvement to ensure successful project delivery. The role is responsible for managing projects as well as leading and guiding assigned teams, managing resources, supporting continuous delivery, conducting peer reviews and working with other cross functional teams.
The Digital Solutions Project Manager supports pillar/department projects through utilization of project management fundamentals ensuring business goals are achieved and projects are executed on time and within budget. The role is responsible for generating overall Digital Solutions Pillar and Department portfolio reporting, analyzing project reports to identify issues and recommending solutions, training and mentoring Business Analysts, Solution Designers (System Administrators)/coordinators on project management fundamentals.
- Oversee the Digital Solutions program/project load.
- Provide project consultation to ensure business requirements are met to include collecting data, delivering and problem resolution.
- Manage all phases of the project life cycle (Kick off, Discovery, Ensure the gathering and documentation of Requirements, Write User Story, Confirm Scope , Design and Build Process Flows, Create Project Schedule, Resource allocation, build, testing and deployment to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget requirements and quality standards.
- Collaborate with department managers and resource managers to ensure projects are staffed appropriately.
- Monitor project issues and propose solutions to ensure project is delivered on time, within budget, project objectives are met, and the customer is satisfied.
Reporting and Budget Management
- Monitor and maintain project budget reports.
- Regular reviews of project deliverables to ensure project is within scope.
- Support project financial reconciliation by ensuring all staff hours, project expenses, and vendor invoices are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Facilitate regular (minimum monthly) status meeting for Digital Solutions Pillar and Department projects / portfolios.
- Facilitate internal and vendor communication by connecting appropriate team members to ensure transparency and collaboration.
- Follow-up with internal team concerning upcoming major milestone dates.
- Create bi-weekly status reports for projects / portfolios.
- Escalate issues/concerns to Digital Solutions leadership as appropriate.
- Collaborate and provide work direction, if necessary, to Business Analysts and System Administrators enabling problem-solving support on projects.
- Provide guidance and support to drive ACS Policies and directions
- Act as a change catalyst in Digital Solutions culture to more consulting and solutioning with excellent customer service
- Build a culture of collaboration including building and maintaining relationships inside and outside of Digital Solutions.
- Review and meet SLAs for Tickets (ServiceNow), Tasks/User Stories (Azure Dev Ops) Projects and ensure they are delivered on time
- Ensure technical documentation (policies, procedures, diagrams, etc.) is updated, Digital Solutions audits are seamless, Digital Solutions systems have appropriate monitoring and IT environments have appropriate Disaster recover in place
- Drive conversations around team and department process development/improvement.
- Analyze team and portfolio project data, identify issues or areas of need, and propose solutions to resolve issues.
- Aid Digital Solutions Directors in investigation/discovery of new software solutions to meet the future strategic needs of Pillars and Departments
- Manage Digital Solutions Pillar and Department portfolio of projects, make strategic recommendations for portfolio-wide improvements and risk mitigation.
- Keep abreast of new trends, and changes in the IT industry.
- Provides status reports and presentations to Digital Solutions leadership staff.
- Undertakes specialized projects, studies, and assignments as requested by the Digital Solutions Leadership team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. An Associate Project Management degree or equivalent certification in lieu of experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in technology and 3 years’ experience in project management.
- Proficient in project management, data analytics and reporting tools.
- Familiar with IT service management tools.
- Experience in digital marketing, Salesforce and data analytics projects a plus.
- Experience in finance and human resources software and tools is a plus
- Experience in Patient support, hoteling and transportation software and tools is a plus
- Outstanding internal and external relationship building skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate, lead, negotiate, and mentor.
- Furnish top level advice and consultation concerning the costs of IT project management.
- Ability to effectively hire, organize, direct, evaluate and retain a professional staff.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing; make decisions and draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Information Technology.
- Strong proactive communicator and change management leader who has been instrumental in leading successful initiatives.
- Ability to oversee multiple technology initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work and provide guidance across departments and divisions in both a team and matrixed environment.
- Experienced working with Strategic Sourcing and managing RFPs
- Be relevant on calls and make decisions on calls
- Delegate as appropriate to team members and empower them to make decisions in your absence
SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE
Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Azure DevOps, One Plan and PowerBI or similar product experience
SPECIAL MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Self-motivated and able to organize work for others.
- Able to work quickly with attention to detail including high-pressure situations.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Travel not required.