job requisition id
Project Management is responsible for playing a key/critical role in realizing business value through the application of project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to meet project objectives.
The Project Manager is responsible for handling kick off meetings with pharmaceutical clients regarding their needs and assigning resources from an administrative perspective. This person will be keeping the project on task and ensuring all teams are working cohesively towards defined timelines. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Kicking off projects with external and internal teams
- Assigning resources and tasks based on project needs
- Ensuring movement towards defined timelines
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders regarding various project needs
- Working as a member of the Regulatory Sciences Project team
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity Identified possible solutions to a variety technical problems and takes action to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 2-4 years of general work experience
- Must be extremely organized
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to hold individuals accountable to tasks and timelines
- Some experience with project management a plus
- Remote, work from home
- Must be able to accommodate availability for various time zones as meetings may be dictated by clients’ location
Anticipated salary range: $30.60-$43/hour
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.