Project Manager – Remote
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.
Location: United States, All Locations
Why User Success and Why Now:
In User Success, we have a relentless focus on creating loyal users by helping them realize business value, within all accounts and account segments. With the overall user experience transformation happening in our industry, we understand driving continuous adoption of our technology is paramount to a successful engagement with our users and as such, we have created a User Success Team focused on increasing adoption and satisfaction with all our products, ensuring our accounts and users are successfully meeting their business goals.
What you’ll do:
As a Project Manager, you will lead multiple projects simultaneously, working collaboratively and cross-functionally to maximize project outcomes. You will work with a range of stakeholders from individual contributors to subject matter experts and executives alike.
Your day to day
- Be accountable for project planning and documentation, and management of expectations, milestones, and deliverables.
- Provide timely and informative reporting on project progress and project success metrics.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget. Take corrective actions where needed to achieve project deliverables to the project timeline.
- Have the confidence and capability to hold all stakeholders, including senior stakeholders accountable to project commitments.
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks
- Act as a key contact for facilitation and coordination of communication between internal departments.
- Contribute to the development of processes and best practices for project management execution for the project management team.
- Collaborate with teammates who care about our users as much as you do
What you bring to the team
- BA, BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years project management experience with PMP / Prince2 or other formal Project Management training preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and presenting
- Highly organized with a proven ability to drive projects to completion and persevere to get the job done
- Excellent ability to work and communicate at all levels within an organization. Strong written and oral communication skills, including delivering professional presentations.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities including the ability to influence and persuade.
- Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards.
- Proficient with multiple desktop applications, including MS Office, SharePoint
Who you are:
- You work well with others: You like the experience of working with different types of people, including different perspectives and cultures, People love working with you and the feeling is mutual
- You get stuff done: You are a self-starter who can manage a highly variable workload. You’re unfazed by the unexpected projects that require a fast turnaround.
- You get connected quickly: You know how to build a network by building relationships. You are the person who seems to know everyone. This helps you to be resourceful and make things happen
- You are a go-getter: You actively seek challenges that will stretch your capabilities. You operate well in an environment that changes quickly, and it’s not always 100% clear what needs to happen and when. You are still able to pull together a plan and execute, adjust as needed and move forward
- You are a planner: The act of planning excites you; and you enjoy bringing organization and structure to ambiguous situations.
- Requires sitting or standing at will while performing work on a computer (or any other physical requirements). The role requires communication with managers, peers and other colleagues of the company in person, and by utilizing Microsoft Teams chat, calling and meeting functions.
- This role requires minimum to no travelling.
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Request an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request