Project Manager – Remote
Location: Remote, USA
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Professional Services team:
Our Professional Services team is dedicated to our customers in ensuring they are successful and happy in the Accruent products they purchase. You will help our clients map a path to the Accruent platform to solve their overarching business problems. We are looking for highly motivated, fast moving, and dynamic individuals to help implement and deliver our world class platform solutions.
The Project Manager is responsible for the detailed work associated with managing client implementation of Accruent software. This includes but is not limited to project planning, regular reporting, owning meetings and communication, following-up on tasks, identifying risks, and keeping resources and efforts of software implementation projects focused on the priorities, timeline, and budget. The Project Manager is also responsible for ensuring all internal resources are properly aligned and activities are reinforced for better operational efficiency and execution of the implementations.
This position reports directly to the Senior Manager, Professional Services and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Ensures the success of the Project, as defined by the project scope, budget, and timeline.
- Ensures project adherence to Accruent project methodology.
- Manages the signed client contract, all commercial agreements, and all project documentation.
- Manages the Project Budget including project funding and worked project hours
- Sells additional resources/services to clients to increase revenues over planned targets.
- Ensures appropriate billability of project hours, and allocates time and expenses to projects as necessary.
- Ensures timely resolution of client and internal issues, and communicates resolved issues to clients and internal personnel.
- Ensures timely tracking and submission of forecasts for revenues and resources.
- Builds effective relationships and communications with client by obtaining client feedback and maintaining the ability to negotiate effectively.
- Identifies, resolves, and documents client-side issues and impacts to the project.
- Reinforces employees’ roles, responsibilities, and expectations on a project.
- Fosters positive employee morale and teamwork.
- Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources in conjunction with the Professional Services Manager.
- May assist with presale activities including meetings and conference calls to determine needs analysis and project scope.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Measures, tracks, and evaluates progress against the project plan, deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice to clients and resolve problems.
- Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original project specifications.
- Monitors project results against contracted project scope.
- Coordinates two to six resources within assigned Project Teams.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred in related discipline: Business, Management, CS, MIS, Communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with preference to software implementation and development related projects
- Preferred skills/experience:
- PMP certification or PMP training
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin and Amsterdam and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.