Project Coordinator (Remote Opportunity)
- Washington, DC
VetsEZ is seeking a Technical Project Coordinator to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This person will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Community Image Exchange Service (CIES) contract to enable a timely and secure exchange of medical images between VA and community providers using commercial tools and cloud-based technologies.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Support project management efforts for on-going technical projects.
- Work with senior management to learn and understand processes, workflows, expectations, and strategies.
- Learn and execute project management tasks such as: translate client needs into executable tasks, direct teams to successfully meet project objectives, create and track project schedules, identify tasks, coordinate individual assignments, and determine resources, as needed.
- Ensure clear communication and timely resolution of any project risks or issues.
- Build strong relationships with the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline is required.
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology related projects or education.
- 3+ years of experience with life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience with formal delivery methodologies SAFe, Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Familiarity with Government contract work and software development is preferred.
- Experience interfacing with senior-level stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and customer service skills.
- Experience in Healthcare IT.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities