Is your career in its prime? It could be!
YPrime is currently seeking a Project Associate to join our eCOA Product team. This position is based out of our Malvern, PA headquarters but can be a completely remote opportunity based on candidates’ location and preference. At YPrime, we help our clients in the pharma and biotech industries to collect data from patients using mobile devices, assign patients to study treatment groups and dispense clinical trial drugs and supplies using web apps. We’re supporting life-altering research, one project at a time.
Our Project Associates work as part of a cross-functional project team to deliver custom software solutions that are developed to support the clinical trial process. You will report to the Project Managers and Portfolio Director to ensure excellence throughout the development life cycle.
- Assist in managing the product teams tasks, timelines and milestones
- Ensure continuous internal communication amongst the team
- Assist in resolving escalated team issues
- Assist with documentation and ensure completion in compliance with YPrimes standard operating procedures
- Assist with gathering initial system requirements
- Participate in internal and external review meetings
- Assist in ad hoc testing of the systems
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to write and speak clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Exceptional focus on customer service and passion for working in a customer service role
- Ability to identify problems or interruptions and adjust priorities
- Experience with eClinical systems and clinical trials
- Experience in a project support role, with a focus on project process and internal coordination
- Project management experience
- Foundational knowledge of the principals of Software Development Lifecycle
Who we are and why YPrime?
YPrime designs cloud- based technology to meet study- specific requirements, and support the needs of sponsors, patients and sites throughout a clinical trial. Our clients range from small biotechnology firms to large global pharmaceutical companies, servicing clients globally with offices in the US and the UK.
YPrimes technology and Service offerings enable sponsors to move faster and more efficiently to their next development milestone and we are passionate about making a positive impact by bringing life-changing therapies to market.
What are the YPrime Perks
- Uncapped paid time off
- Comprehensive Benefits package largely subsidized by YPrime
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible working arrangements with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement