For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients’ passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
The Program Manager has overall accountability for managing the full lifecycle of complex hardware and software technology programs that enable Anuvu’s next-generation connectivity and services platform. The scope of these programs includes requirements definition, development, system integration, qualification, and certification, and production/product support/supply chain readiness.
In addition, as a member of our growing business, the Program Manager will play a significant role in defining and implementing delivery processes and tools used to support the rapidly evolving technology and business needs of Anuvu and its customers.
Location: Anywhere in the US
Remote Options: This role may be hybrid or remote.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead cross-functional Core Teams to define, plan, and execute the development, integration, and delivery of new hardware and software components
- Organize and prioritize internal and external deliverables; ensuring alignment of the Core Team, suppliers, and stakeholders
- Manage changes to the programs; ensuring a shared understanding and common expectation of deliverables, dependencies, timing, and cost
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks before they impact the program
- Analyze ambiguous problems, develop solution scenarios, and guide the team and stakeholders thru the decision process
- Synthesize clear, concise, and actionable program communications that are appropriate for the program team, stakeholders, and senior management
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements; lead and participate in the improvement projects as appropriate
- Foster a culture of open/honest communication, transparency, and accountability
What We’re Looking For
- At least 5 years experience in project management, engineering, or related field
- Program Management experience leading medium-size programs with moderate complexity
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or ability to achieve certification within 1 year of employment is preferred
- Experience delivering solutions to the commercial aviation industry is desirable
- Knowledge of VSAT, satellite, IP networks and telecom technology is desirable
- Proven ability to influence without authority and lead others in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong knowledge of program management techniques and tools with demonstrated competency in their application
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to operate autonomously in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, PowerBI, and other organizational tools as required
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to a providing an outstanding work environment, we offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, employee assistance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!