Think Company operates in the United States as a fully remote company. As such, please consider this a remote (work from home) position. Please note that Thinkers are expected to operate within *Eastern Standard Time Zone business hours.*
Think Company is looking for a Program Manager who is a proactive problem solver, skilled relationship builder, and agile multi-tasker. In this role, you will be the hub of our Client’s team overseeing and managing a program of initiatives within a payor-focused pharmaceutical organization. This program includes the launch of a web portal with role-based-access to in-demand product information.
Critical to your success will be your ability to organize and prioritize efforts, identifying dependencies and risks, and facilitating removing blockers to work progress. Communication is an essential part of this role – to your stakeholders, vendors, and client partners. This communication will keep everyone who is part of the program aligned, aware, and will eliminate surprises. At times you will be the voice of the program, representing the department you work for in meetings or presentations.
Responsibilities of a Program Manager
- Help shape the emerging roadmap, organize, and oversee progress on each sub-initiative
- Align efforts across multiple teams to deliver on the organization’s goals and strategy
- Unblock and support day-to-day operations, including other vendors and partner organizations
- Schedule and host regular meetings to gather and communicate status, plan changes, risks, and issues
- Manage concise definition of scope across the entire program
- Provide insight by actively seeking out information from product teams, 3rd party partners, and executive stakeholders
- Create and maintain documentation relevant to the management of the program and associated projects
- Map out and define the list of dependent projects that need to be completed to reach the overall goal
- Develop and manage workflows to meet outcomes for multi-month, multi-track engagements, knowing how to prioritize and segment work, and how to focus the team on what matters most
- Anticipate and properly communicate resource needs to maximize impact
- Create strong relationships and encourage team behaviors that foster deep collaboration and partnership
- Ensure overall program and business goals are achievable
Qualifications include, but are not limited to
- Minimum 6+ years of experience managing programs and large scale projects
- 4+ years of experience in a Senior client-facing role at a consultancy or similar client services environment
- Experience with process mapping, establishing governance practices, change management
- Keen insight into human behavior and motivational forces to assist in managing various types of people
- Proficient in a wide range of project and program management processes and methodologies
- Proven track record of managing diverse projects and teams effectively achieving project goals and deadlines
- Proven ability to react positively and recover problematic situations
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of implementing measurable processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff, and executive management. Ability to interface with high-level client executives (up to C-level)
- Ability to translate business strategy into tactics
- Capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate versatility, conviction, and a commitment to outstanding client service
Who we are
Think Company defines and solves business problems for companies across a wide range of industries, from start-ups to Fortune 50 organizations. Our environment is dynamic and highly matrixed, involving design, development, and project management. We do more than productionwe conduct discovery, research, ideation, prototyping, testing, and implementation.
Our employeesThinkerspresent concepts to executive-level stakeholders, answer hard questions, and use evidence to make recommendations. Our solutions often solve the challenges of modern companiesintegrating multiple systems, breaking down organizational silos, and creating more holistic service experiences. See examples of our typical projects.
We are a design firm that encourages fun, creativity, and relationship building. Check out Think Company’s Core Values.
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, income, marital status, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran status.
Recruiters and staffing companies need not contact us and do not have permission to contact people on our behalf.