Makinen Minnesota, USA
Job Reference : US34WFAB_BH8535945
Work Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Temporary
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Shift First Shift (Day)
Job Category Accounting / Finance
Willing to Travel None
Job Industry Healthcare Services
At Kelly Professional & Industrial, we re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great.
We are seeking a Program Consultant role for a leading health benefits company!
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm EST (Helpful if in EST zone)
Duration: 3 Months
Responsible for the development and ongoing management of one or more external client facing programs within a business unit. Program consultants typically support business strategies through an integrated portfolio of external client facing projects or initiatives.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Manages the development, approval, implementation and compliance of on-going external client facing programs; develops program budget; ensures program meets its stated objectives; provides subject matter expertise in response to day to day business issues. Researches applicable subject matter practices and remains aware of industry trends. Manages relationships and partners with corporate and regional business areas; coordinates training related to the external client-facing program; develops program success measures and performs periodic assessments of external client facing program success.
Also responsible for:
- Consultant Program Management
- On-going Salesforce management and support
- Building Salesforce dashboards
- Maintaining the Ambassador and Consultant Communities on Salesforce
- Technical POC for the team
- Support the Ambassador program as needed
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in external client facing program management; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Graduate degree, professional designation related to field or project management experience preferred.