Location: Remote – USA
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is built upon the belief that empowering the healthcare system with the right data, at the right moment, for the right individual will yield improved outcomes for our members.
As a product manager on Clover’s Technology team, you will partner with engineering and business stakeholders across the organization to set clear goals, develop strategies, and execute on building and refining an area within the Clover Assistant. Your product focus will be on a critical data product, helping to identify and understand the underlying medical conditions of our patient populations.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Manage the processes for a product development team (define and prioritize the backlog, define product requirements, coordinate and support development planning and execution, ensure process improvements through retrospectives, communicate progress against company OKRs).
- Build and manage the roadmap for your area within Clover Assistant against your OKRs.
- Work with multiple teams from research, the business, and engineering to define the product’s needs.
- Understand the landscape of healthcare data and consult on and partner in decisions for various data acquisition initiatives.
- Balance the product decisions for precision, recall, data relevance, and overall business impact of different optimizations that can be made within a complicated expert system including machine learning.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate and driven by Clover’s mission. You are excited to create a significant impact on provider experience and the business through building data products.
- You have an unsatisfiable curiosity and an appetite to learn.
- You want to enable the future of healthcare.
- You prioritize data informed decision making.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of product experience in healthcare and data.
- You have experience with healthcare data.
- You have experience coordinating business critical products on or ahead of schedule and believe in making decisions that are data driven.