ENGAGE is a dynamic, fast-growing technology company that is disrupting the energy industry through digital transformation. Our diverse team is full of energy and shares a passion for bringing value to our customers. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and drive success for our modern startup, while always keeping a sense of humor, then keep reading!
Our team is currently seeking
A Product Designer will work across two product lines alongside the existing product owners as part of a team to deliver thoughtful and high-value products to our users. An ideal candidate is a curious, self-starter, who enjoys working in a high-paced environment and is capable of high output regardless of oversight. It will be the responsibility of the Product Designer to advocate for the product users and to work with the Product and Engineering team to deliver the best overall product.
Your Typical Day:
- Works with the VP of Product to prioritize the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Conduct user research to help better understand pain points and gather insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to test new prototypes, directly with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the product roadmap and advocate for the customer across the product development lifecycle
- Participate in design reviews with broader Design, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Have a high bar for execution throughout the product life cycle
- Preparing user interviews & questionnaires, mapping out user flows, creating information architecture diagrams, and building low- or high-fidelity interactive mockups
- Participate in our Agile process by contributing to sprint planning, daily standups & product demos
- Contribute to the ENGAGE design system and be one of the founding members of our Design Team
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences
This Job May Be for You If:
- Proficiency in collaborative design/prototyping software (e.g. Figma, Adobe XD) to build prototypes and testing product assumptions with users
- Experience creating personas, customer journey maps, and other user research deliverables
- Proficient in developing, producing, and iterating on wireframes, information architecture diagrams, clickable prototypes, UI guidelines, and design assets
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Deep intellectual curiosity and an interest in technical topics and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong work ethic and a passion for creating great customer experiences.
- Experience in designing for Vertical Enterprise solutions or the Energy industry is a bonus but not required
- Demonstrated ability in driving product innovation through a user-centered design approach while balancing best design practices
- Artistic and innovative flair
Extra Awesome If:
- 5+ years of experience designing and shipping features/products to customers
- Portfolio of past work experience that demonstrates the design process behind decision making and tradeoffs
- Product Manager Certification
What’s in It for You:
$95,000 to 115,000 per year plus corporate bonus and ENGAGE’s benefit package