Product Designer – UI/UX – REMOTE
United States (REMOTE)
326% Growth – SaaS – EdTech
Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row.
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Product Designer with a passion for user interfaces, user experiences, and design to join the Product team at Securly. You’ll be responsible for designing delightful user experiences, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and creating user interfaces that solve users pain points. The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate with other teams to craft the perfect product, and leverage interaction, UI, and visual design to do the best work.
What You Will Do:
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work in one of our multidisciplinary product teams and collaborate with our Head of Design, stakeholders, and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback-driven process.
- Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and user research to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process
- Design and prototype elegant and highly useful flows and experiences across multiple media
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts.
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
- Develop comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team.
- Work with engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product from the idea stage through to launch and beyond.
- Ability to take the product’s mission, user research, and analytics data and translate into clear, simple UIs.
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role for the web or mobile applications.
- Strong design and visual skills
- Experience with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experience using data to inform your design decisions
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high-quality designs to customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the 3 years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation – Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend
- Company-sponsored medical benefits
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks