MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
- Participate in the design, implementation and maintenance of MURAL’s global privacy program.
- Manage privacy projects from inception to delivery, creating and managing against a detailed project plan, budget, and schedule.
- Champion the integration of Privacy Principles across the organization and monitor compliance with key privacy requirements.
- Support the ongoing review and update of privacy policies, standards, and procedures.
- Participate in information security incident planning, investigation, and response to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and contractual requirements.
- Maintain working knowledge and understanding of relevant privacy laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain metrics to monitor the status of and effectiveness of privacy controls.
- Maintain and coordinate the process and procedures for internal and external privacy-related inquiries and complaints, including data subject requests.
- Conduct and guide Privacy Impact Assessments and analyze system designs and data flows to identify and mitigate potential privacy risks.
- Participate in collecting, consolidating, and maintaining data mapping and inventory activities.
- Develop and support a training and awareness program to ensure all stakeholders are educated and aware of the importance of their obligation to be good stewards of personal data.
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of privacy tools and technologies.
- Perform various administrative tasks, ad-hoc legal and compliance projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or college
- 3+ years of experience in data privacy/compliance
- Possess a working knowledge of applicable data privacy regulations and standards (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, PIPEDA).
- Familiarity with cloud computing environments and technical background a plus.
- IAPP privacy certification (CIPP/US, CIPP/M, CIPP/E or CIPT) a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings