What you’ll get to do
- Defining roadmap, vision and execution for building real time streaming capabilities, SDK’s and tooling on the Data Platform
- Collaborating and driving end to end features across one or more product groups
- Collaborating with experimentation and machine learning teams to bring together real time streaming events for analytics, machine learning and experimentation
- Deliver real time egress capabilities for data gathered through event streams
Your experience should include
- 8+ years of technical product management experience in managing a platform or service across multiple releases
- An understanding of streaming architecture and big data systems
- Technical understanding of streaming, and related, technologies and how they’re applied to solve real world scenarios: kinesis, kafka, flink, lambda, SNS, SQS, spark, rabbitmq
- Experience supporting platforms and SDK/tooling to enable self service
- End to end customer experience to identify and manage interdependencies between product and engineering teams
- Experience in customer/partner interaction with the ability to optimally and proactively communicate and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- A bias for action and seeing things through data-driven and accountable.
- Prioritization chops to help inform critical cross team priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate, self-starter, inventive,
You might also have
- Experience working with real-time Machine learning inference, preferably in AWS.