GoDaddy is looking for a Principal Product Manager to join our Data & Analytics team. We’re a distributed team dedicated to building state-of-the-art data capabilities to improve and transform GoDaddy products and experiences. We are a dynamic and growing company that loves what we do and are looking for passionate people to share our vision!
GoDaddy product teams lead with hypothesis testing to make data-driven decisions, combining data and cutting-edge software systems, to help other GoDaddy teams provide the best experience for our customers!
The manager for this role is in Kirkland, WA but, we would be happy to hire an amazing candidate that works remotely from a US location.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you’ll get to do
- Defining roadmap, vision and execution for building real time streaming capabilities, SDK’s and tooling on the Data Platform
- Collaborating and driving end to end features across one or more product groups
- Collaborating with experimentation and machine learning teams to bring together real time streaming events for analytics, machine learning and experimentation
- Deliver real time egress capabilities for data gathered through event streams
Your experience should include
- 8+ years of technical product management experience in managing a platform or service across multiple releases
- An understanding of streaming architecture and big data systems
- Technical understanding of streaming, and related, technologies and how they’re applied to solve real world scenarios: kinesis, kafka, flink, lambda, SNS, SQS, spark, rabbitmq
- Experience supporting platforms and SDK/tooling to enable self service
- End to end customer experience to identify and manage interdependencies between product and engineering teams
- Experience in customer/partner interaction with the ability to optimally and proactively communicate and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- A bias for action and seeing things through data-driven and accountable.
- Prioritization chops to help inform critical cross team priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate, self-starter, inventive,
You might also have
- Experience working with real-time Machine learning inference, preferably in AWS.