Employer: Zebra Technologies
- At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
- A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
- Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
- It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
- Join the Security Architecture team at Zebra Technologies! We are looking for an experienced security engineer looking to lead while being in an individual contributor.
- Be involved in defining security strategy, solving security challenges, and leading initiatives to improve the organization’s security posture.
This is a remote position as long as the candidate can work central standard time.
- Investigate and provide solution options to solve security challenges
- Contribute to the definition of the security investment roadmap
- Lead small to large implementation projects to achieve security objectives
- Serve as an internal security consultant to teams looking to make IT investments; ensure systems are designed in accordance with, and are aligned to, Zebra’s security policies and standards
- Understand business drivers and processes to evaluate risk and recommend solutions with a balanced result
- Execute advanced risk and threat analyst activities, demonstrating findings from external and internal cyber trends and incidents
- Lead discussions, assessments, tracking, and overall reporting of technology security risks
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a global, fast-paced, results driven environment
- Bachelor Degree Required.
- 12 years industry experience (e.g. IT and/or Security)
- 7+ years in an information security role
- Cloud information security experience
- Experience leading complex initiatives or projects
- Security architecture and design experience
- Experience working in global enterprise with diverse IT architecture, both on-prem and cloud.
- Cloud platform-specific security experience
- 3rd party compliance/frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO27001, CIS Benchmarks
- CISSP, CCSP, GIAC, or applicable security certifications
- Active engagement with the information security community (e.g. published papers, speaking engagements)