Title: Practice Operations Analyst (Remote – Nationwide)
Location: United States
Job Type: PERMANENT
Job Time: FULLTIME
Remote, Nationwide – Seeking Practice Operations Analyst
Everybody Has A Role To Play In Transforming Healthcare
If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. With Vituity you will join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring and work to develop and implement innovative solutions, while tackling some of the healthcare industry’s most challenging situations from the inside.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Serve as an external and internal information conduit to solve an issue at a site, Regional, or Divisional level; participate in regular and ad hoc meetings to support division needs
- Collaborate with departmental leads, Business Analysts, and other Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to support the creation, implementation, and maintenance of reporting and technology solutions and workflows
- Oversee and support tracking, coordination, and other activities that improve and sustain the financial health of practices and programs (e.g., AR, contract incentives, stipends, etc.)
- Work with physician leaders, business partners, workgroups, and committees to develop necessary supporting materials (e.g., manuals, training modules, presentations, curriculum, etc.) for the diverse needs within the Operations Division (i.e., different practice lines within the division) each of the practice lines
- Support and evaluation of programs and initiatives in meeting the defined objectives and outcomes at a practice or regional level
- Assist with the development and writing of site annual reports, operational assessments, and project proposals
- Complete data reporting and interpretation including financial statements, client and provider surveys, hospital reports and publicly available sources
- Compile data from various sources and support workflows for data consolidation to support collaborative efforts between Operations, Finance, Growth, and other departments
- Track, escalate and investigate data quality issues with product managers and subject matter experts throughout the organization
- Build expertise in business context and familiarity technology infrastructure to help formulate business requirements for the development of reporting and analytical products that support operations within the division
- Provide project management and coordination support for new business growth, practice service line expansion, performance improvement initiatives, and program implementation as needed
Required Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s level education or equivalent experience in addition to below is required
- 1-3 years of experience in data analysis; healthcare practice management; planning, coordinating, and implementing programs required
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel (intermediate-advanced including pivot tables and advanced functions), Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with visual analytics
- Ability to write business proposals and excel in written communication with clients
- Understanding of lean / process improvement methodologies
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent writing skills (writing sample will need to be submitted during interview process)
- Data reporting, analysis and interpretation skills, including financial statements and statistical reports
- Proven ability to establish credibility quickly with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of program development and project management concepts and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to handle detailed work accurately and quickly, work to deadlines on multiple projects, and work as a team member in a collaborative manner with limited guidance
- Strong customer service skills
Even when you are traveling or working remotely, you are an important part of the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to engage with other Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets, events and seminars.
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT classes, and more.
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional growth.
- Team building activities such as happy hours and holiday celebrations.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) events including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks’ vacation, Paid holidays, Sabbatical
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.