Title: Power Platform Engineer
Location: Remote – US
Are you looking for a role that motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on tough problems together, and regularly blow the doors off our clients with their outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, 3Cloud might just be for you!
At 3Cloud, we hire people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. We hire people who are willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. We hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. We hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living 3Cloud’s core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for our clients and each other.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter that wants to grow as we grow. As an Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to ensure client success with Azure. You will be responsible for the analysis, design and planning of application architecture in Azure and other related technologies. The role is a technical client-facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end client cloud application development. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-facing roles and have success leading technical discussions with senior executives that drive key decisions and implementation.
- Work with the project team to deploy Azure-based solutions that meet client value and success.
- Implement solutions in Microsoft Azure that meet the client’s needs for security, scalability, reliability and performance.
- Translate requirements into a technical design leveraging existing tools, services and frameworks.
- Keep up with emerging technology trends and their impact on cloud solutions.
- 5+ years as an Applications Developer/Engineer
- Understanding of Power Platform licensing and how capacity is assigned and consumed
- Understanding of Standard vs Premium connectors
- Office 365 security and security of Power Apps users
- Dataverse security role definition
- Determination of Model driven vs. canvas apps based on business requirements
- Multiple environment best practices
- Dynamics 365 experience and knowledge of its relationship to Power platform
- Data modeling within Dataverse
- Understanding of difference between transactional and reporting data repositories
- Ability to provide guidance and recommendations with reporting best practices regarding Dataverse vs. reporting data repository
- Understanding of performance optimization with on-premises data vs Dataverse
- Ability to design Intuitive user interface (graphic design not necessary)
- Development of Power Automate workflows for backend processing
- Some experience/exposure to Power BI reporting
- Experience configuring on-premises data gateway
- Creation of power platform custom connectors
- Software development expertise outside of the Power Platform
- C#/.Net development
- Web/client-side library development
3Cloud Total Rewards Highlights Include:
- Flexible work location with a virtual first approach to work!
- 401(K) with match up to 50% of your 6% contributions of eligible pay
- Generous PTO providing a minimum of 15 days in addition to 9 paid company holidays and 2 floating personal days
- Three medical plan options to allow you the choice to elect what works best for you!
- Option for vision and dental coverage
- 100% employer premium coverage for STD and LTD
- Paid leave for birth parents and non-birth parents
- Option for FSA, HSA, HRA and Dependent Care
- $67.00 monthly tech and home office allowance
- Utilization and/or discretionary bonus eligibility based on role
- Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with everyday challenges