Title: Post-Production Coordinator / Project Manager – Temporary (3-4 months) – Remote
Location: United States
Curated is on a mission to help people find exactly what they’re looking for
Whether it’s your first snowboard, a brand new baby stroller, or a much needed upgrade to your coffee machine shopping is hard when the stakes are high. We make it easy by connecting customers with Real Experts who can answer their needs faster.
Curated is the home of America’s biggest community of Real Experts
Real Experts aren’t sales assistants. They’re people living ordinary lives, who also happen to be obsessively passionate about something. They have real, on-the-ground, lived experience they’re not proficient in tennis, they’re fluent in it.
Making high-stakes purchases easier is only the beginning
Our Real Experts connect with customers in ways that would be unimaginable in any other retail context. They work hard to understand your needs, trade stories, help make plans, and keep in touch.
It’s why customers are obsessed with Curated and why our Real Experts have a 4.96 average star rating over 85,000+ reviews.
Curated is seeking a Post-Production Coordinator to manage the end-to-end post-production pipeline of videos hosted by our ski and snowboard experts for our YouTube Channel. As a Post-Production Coordinator, you will produce engaging content that resonates with our audience and utilizes our brand style and voice.
- Manage day-to-day operations, workflow, schedules, for a small team of video editors (2-4)
- Own master post-production schedule and video timelines, ensuring workflow efficiency
- Update project management systems (Monday.com) and communicate with key team members via Slack, daily
- Keep assets organized and prepped for hand-off and for closing out projects
- Review edits, provide notes in frame.io, and provide constructive feedback to editors
- Identify and assist with technical roadblocks, including visual, audio, or other project-related obstacles, proactively touching base with relative team members to help resolve
- Maintain localization, seamless asset hand-off, and naming conventions from cloud/server to individual hard drives for all digital assets used in a Premiere project
- Publish YouTube videos, collaborating with writers and designers for video descriptions and thumbnails
- Maintain best practices, quality control standards, and brand guidelines across all pipelines
- Assist editors in sourcing stock music when needed
- Ensure procedural documents are followed and remain up to date
- Enable and unlock new content initiatives from video as needed
- 3+ year professional experience working in video production, on a creative team, and/or as a Project Manager
- Strong knowledgeable of story, pacing, timing, lighting / exposure, color grading, and audio mixing basics
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects and a small team of editors with ease
- Strong technical skills, including hands-on experience using Premiere, experience with After Effects, and Media Encoder software is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Extremely organized and resourceful in identifying solutions
- Ability to work well under strict turnaround time constraints and tight deadlines
- Experience producing video content for Youtube and/or web platforms is a plus
- Working knowledge of various raw footage file types (DSLR, Mirrorless, Action cameras)
- Interest and/or experience in skiing and/or snowboarding (is a plus)
Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio (if applicable) and attach your resume.
This is a temporary full-time position. Company benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, etc) will not be offered. Please note this position requires use of your personal laptop.
While these qualifications are typical of a strong candidate, they are not exhaustive and not required unless noted. We take a holistic approach to hiring and would love to connect if this role sounds interesting to you!
Curated was founded in 2017 to humanize online shopping. Backed by Forerunner, Greylock, and CapitalG, we’ve built a collaborative shopping experience brought to life by passionate experts. Every shopper on Curated gets one-on-one personalized advice to find the perfect product, so they can enjoy more of what they love.
Through our expert community, Curated has created a new type of knowledge economy that enables people to earn meaningful income by sharing their expertise, from anywhere.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, as we strive to build a marketplace that serves every demographic with the highest level of quality and respect.