Population Health Senior Analyst
Location: AZ – Work from home, DC – Work from home, DE – Work from home, FL – Work from home, GA – Work from home, IA – Work from home, IL – Work from home, IN – Work from home, KS – Work from home, MA – Work from home, MD – Work from home, MT – Work from home, NC – Work from home, NE – Work from home, NJ – Work from home, NV – Work from home, NY – Work from home, OH – Work from home, PA – Work from home, RI – Work from home, SC – Work from home, TN – Work from home, TX – Work from home, VA – Work from home, WI – Work from home
Category: Project Management|Product Management|Customer Service|Product Innovation
Job Type: Fully remote
The Senior Analyst, Product Development on the Population Health Solutions team will work closely with the Population Health team to develop, implement, and evaluate new and existing Population Health product offerings. Our Population Health Solutions team manages a portfolio of enterprise solutions that provide tremendous value to our clients by building upon our unique CVS Health capabilities to deliver improved health outcomes and cost savings to our customers through quality care management. The Sr. Analyst, Product Development will drive meaningful change by contributing to the development of our core Population Health Solutions by identifying net new product enhancements, evaluating current product features, testing new solutions, and scaling existing offerings to reach further market penetration. This position includes both the planning and execution of novel product features that drive shared value for both our members, clients (e.g. Health Plans and Employers), and our Enterprise.
You will partner with other colleagues and leaders from across our CVS Health enterprise to drive change. Key stakeholders include: Finance, Analytics, Regulatory, Sales, Data Engineering, IT, and Legal to ensure that our products are successful throughout the product lifecycle. Additional scope may include business case development, clinical impact analysis, establishing and evaluating performance guarantees, product pricing, developing product reporting, managing product marketing materials, overseeing product roadmaps and strategic/technical builds, and sales support.
Key responsibilities of the Sr. Analyst, Product Development include:
- Assisting in the end-to-end program management of multiple projects within the Population Health suite of solutions
- Monitoring product performance and proactively identifying and addressing issues
- Working together with project management in the development of timelines, project plans, and status reports to monitor projects
- Collaborating effectively with cross functional partners and become a contributor on how product design decisions can impact strategic product goals
- Becoming a product SME, deeply understanding how our solutions work, key features, and its architecture
- Assisting the product team in developing solutions to product issues and creating mitigation plan to resolve risks
- Identifying product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment and competitive trends
- Assisting in the development of product marketing strategies
- Maintaining accurate and complete product development documentation
- Working closely with sales, marketing, and other internal partners and develop materials on product improvements and strategies
- Providing support to customer service and sales on product features and functionality, as needed
**This is a work-from-home role and can be located anywhere in the United States.
The typical pay range for this role is:
- Minimum: 43,700
- Maximum: 97,400
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 2+ years working in product management or product development roles
- 2+ years of experience using advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop and deliver presentations to multi-level leadership and operational audiences
- Proactive ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to identify, analyze and solve practical problems; adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
- Results-oriented; possess ability to set the right expectations based upon the timelines and workload of cross functional stakeholders; drive the project and keep others on task to meet goals
- Demonstrated leadership ability; able to develop cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to complete everyday responsibilities and duties with minimal supervision
- Eager to take initiative and show creativity
- Preferred background in healthcare field, business administration, or clinical and operations management
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Bachelor s Degree is required
- Preferred education in healthcare field, business administration, or clinical and operations management