Title: Placement Coordinator
What We’re Looking For:
The Placement Coordinator – Clearance supports multiple university partners and internal Placement stakeholders, ensuring that student clearances are completed in a timely manner. 2U powers placement for our partners by placing students in high quality sites to obtain required practice hours. These sites each have unique requirements to fulfill before the student begins their placement. The Placement Clearance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring these site specific clearances are updated and maintained, contributing to student retention and on-time placements.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, flexible
Hours: 20-29 hours
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Identifies and administers placement site clearances that are necessary for students to begin placement on time while coordinating with students, internal stakeholders, and university partners to ensure completion.
- Maintains Salesforce and other databases to ensure accuracy of clearance requirements
- Compilation and distribution of Affiliation Agreement batches
- Other administrative tasks, as needed. Including but not limited to:
- Network buildout in Salesforce
- Identification and entry of potential placement sites
- Audit and maintenance of Salesforce
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Associates degree required
- 1-2 years of administrative, healthcare or higher education experience in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment highly preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database preferred; experience with Salesforce highly preferred
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders preferred
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $21.00/hour. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.