Employer: Discover Financial Services
Responsible for all certification-related processes for the business and external clients both internationally and domestic. Creates scripts for interfaces and certification documents for clients. Partners with clients to complete certification. Supports systems that are used for certification. Performs compliance monitoring for operation regulations.
*This role is ideally based in the New Albany (OH) or Riverwoods (IL) office and will work closely with international teams and require flexibility to work across different time zones. However, remote candidates will be considered.
- Participates in releases and products. Creates and implements certification project plans to update the certification environments. Creates scripts for all interfaces, develops manual documents, and creates and delivers training. Coordinates with technology on updates to certification processes and systems.
- Participates in the certification processes for all client types across all interfaces and networks.
- Utilizes Lean tools and methodologies to determine root causes and resolutions of issues. Implements solutions for identified issues. Creates and performs reporting and process documentation.
- Supports the development of certification-related systems.
- Implements, refines, and supports compliance monitoring, including exception requests, transactional monitoring, and client reporting.
- Provides certification environment subject matter expertise to business and technical teams
- Supports client facing teams with client certification
Supports the development of certification-related systems.
- At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Finance, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Customer Service and Relationships, IT, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Customer Service and Relationships, IT, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 4+ years of experience as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Customer Service and Relationships, IT, or related field
- Payment Network experience
- Payment Certification experience
- Excellent communication skills- ability to communicate to different audiences (including technical)